STATUS: AWAITING FUNDING
Altered Images is an intensive programme of support personalised to individual needs that empowers customers to break down barriers to work entry, whilst improving their employability skills, self-esteem and motivational levels and to assist customers to make positive life style changes - improving health and wellbeing.
- One-to-one meetings with a qualified and experienced Life Coach
- Personalised Action Planning to map out the most appropriate journey to achieving sustained employment
- Motivational Courses – including Confidence/Motivational Building, ICT/Digital Skills, CV Building, UJM registration, Workplace Behaviours, Labour Market Information and local provisions
- Access to National Careers Service, specialist provisions and relevant websites
Programme Results Summary
- Altered Images has successfully run since 2006.
- 443 individuals have benefited Altered Images Programmes.
- 66% of attendees have acheived sustained employment.